Step-by-Step Instructions for Purchasing Season Seat Memberships
Below are step-by-step instructions on how to purchase 2019-2020 Winnipeg ICE season seat memberships:
1. After clicking the large ‘Buy Seats Now‘ banner on the home page or the ‘Buy Seats Now‘ tab under the ‘Tickets‘ menu, you will be taken to this page. Click the ‘Find Tickets‘ button on the right side of the screen.
2. Choose a section.
3. Once you choose a section, a number of available seats will appear on your screen. The green circles indicate available seats while the grey circles indicate seats that aren’t available. Click on the seat you would like to purchase. A small white window will appear. Click on the ‘Select’ button.
4. Click ‘Checkout‘ on the bottom right side of the screen.
5. A pop up will appear where you will need to agree to the terms and conditions. You must select the box to be able to continue to the next page. The terms and conditions can be viewed by clicking the link.
6. After accepting the terms and conditions, you will be taken to the ‘Your Cart’ page. Click on one of the three billing options under the words ‘Billing Method’.
7. Once you have chosen your billing method, click the large green ‘Checkout’ button on the right side of your screen.
8. OPTIONAL: Under the tab titled ‘You May Also Like’, you can purchase a Parking Pass or Winnipeg Blues season seats.
9. This will take you to a page where you need to create an account. Click ‘Register Now‘.
10. You will need to enter your full name, email, phone number and billing address. Then, you will need to create a password. Following that, click ‘Next’. This will take you to the ‘Edit Payment Information’ screen.
11. Place your credit card information in the area provided. Once you’ve inserted your credit card information, click the blue ‘Place Your Order’ button near the bottom of your screen. A screen confirming your purchase will appear.