Fans who purchase season seats will be able to access their tickets on their mobile device through their online ticket account. Regular season games will be available to download or to transfer in season seat holder accounts closer to the start of the 2021-22 season.
Digital ticketing provides rapid and safe delivery of tickets. It creates fewer physical contact points on gameday while also significantly reducing ticket fraud and loss of tickets.
With digital ticketing, fans will have the flexibility to easily store tickets on their mobile device through their Apple Wallet (iPhone) or to Google Pay (Android). Accessing Digital Tickets and transferring tickets will be simplified through their online account fans can access at https://winnipegice.ca/transfer-tickets
HOW IT WORKS
- Purchase season tickets at winnipegICE.ca starting on September 3rd
- Regular season game day tickets will be accessible in your account closer to the season for download or transfer (you’ll receive communication once they are accessible in your account).
- Download tickets to Apple Wallet (iPhone) or Google Pay (Android)
- At the ICE Cave, pull up the ticket within the wallet and have the gate attendant scan the barcode
- Enjoy the game!
- Digital tickets will arrive as a link in the email. All tickets for the same event will be in one email. If you are using any spam filters, please be sure to check your spam folder frequently as they might end up going there.
- Digital tickets may be used on any type of smartphone with a PDF viewer (such as Apple, Android, Windows, Blackberry, etc.). Wallet files may only be used on Apple iPhones with the Wallet app.
- Always download tickets to your device once you receive them due to connectivity at the arena.