Minor Hockey Jersey Initiative
HOW DOES THE MINOR HOCKEY JERSEY INITIATIVE WORK:
Each association’s members will work together to refer the most season seat memberships for the 2019-2020 Winnipeg ICE regular season. The winning association will have the opportunity to have their jersey worn by the ICE during Minor Hockey Night on November 30, as well as receive all of the net proceeds from the game-worn themed jersey auction.
It’s not just the winning association that will benefit from this initiative. For each qualifying referral made, the ICE will donate $25 back to the association who made the referral.
This initiative closes on September 15. The winning association will be announced the week after the initiative ends.
GRAND PRIZE FOR THE WINNING ASSOCIATION INCLUDES:
- Winnipeg ICE players will wear the winning association’s jersey design during the Minor Hockey Night game.
- The game-worn ICE minor hockey theme jerseys will be auctioned off with all net proceeds from that jersey auction going to the winning association.
- One team from the winning association will be the ‘Minor Hockey Team of the Game’ during that theme game (includes up to 18 tickets for the players and two tickets for the coaches to attend the game at no cost).
ALL PATRONS WHO PURCHASE A SEASON SEAT MEMBERSHIP(S) THROUGH THIS INITIATIVE RECEIVE ADDED BENEFITS:
- One $10 ICE Shop gift card – One gift card per qualifying season seat membership to be used in store on ICE merchandise (not applicable online). ICE Shop gift card will be given to qualifying season seat members at the time of season seat membership pick up (details on this to follow).
- The Winnipeg ICE will contribute a $25 DONATION per qualifying season seat membership to the minor hockey association that the patron enters at checkout.
To qualify to receive the benefits of this initiative and to help your Hockey Winnipeg association win the grand prize, those purchasing memberships must do so by September 15. Memberships can be purchased online at winnipegICE.ca and patrons must enter the association’s name at checkout. After selecting a seat(s) and proceeding to checkout, a pop up box will appear that says: “Did someone refer you to purchase Winnipeg ICE season seats? If so, please provide their name or group name.” This is where the individual will provide the association’s name (ie. Assiniboine Park Minor Hockey Association) and submit.
For step-by-step instructions on how to purchase Winnipeg ICE season seat memberships, click the link provided >> CLICK HERE
IMPORTANT REGULATIONS AND NOTES:
- For every qualifying season seat membership purchased, the Winnipeg ICE will donate $25.00 to the hockey association that referred the sale.
- All season seat memberships must be sold (initial monthly payment done) by September 15th to qualify.
- Any late sales will not be included in this initiative or receive the exclusive program benefits.
- ONE tally will be given for EVERY season membership purchased under an association’s name (for example, if one person purchases four memberships and fills in that hockey association’s name in the referral section at checkout, that association will receive four tallies for that one order, which also means $100 in donations from the Winnipeg ICE (4 x $25).
- Season seat memberships are non-refundable.
- Season seat memberships purchased ahead of this contest, or transactions where a patron does not insert a hockey association’s name in the referral section at the time of checkout do not count towards the association’s count and cannot receive the program benefits. REFERRAL MUST BE COMPLETED AT THE TIME OF CHECKOUT TO QUALIFY.
- The minor hockey association that refers the most season seat memberships by September 15th wins the grand prize and will have their association’s jersey worn by the Winnipeg ICE during the 2019 Minor Hockey Theme Night game and auctioned off with the winning association being the recipient of 100% of the net proceeds from that jersey auction.